BAILLEY’S CUSHING’S SYMPTOMS
All of these symptoms developed over a six month period. At first I thought she was starting to age. The panting and discomfort were the signs that caused me to really notice something was wrong.
– hair loss – especially tail. Her tail started looking like a rat tail
– Always hungry – I could feed her and it was never enough. She would have eaten herself to death
– Constant thirst – I noticed this most in the morning when she would wake me to get out of bed so she could get a drink. She would stand at the bottle for at least 15 min
– Pot Belly
– Could no longer jump on sofa
– She was very gassy, in the evening she would be so gassy she would not be able to get comfortable. She was stressing, panting and pacing because of this.
– Panting when she was not hot.
– thin skin – her skin resembled that of a 95 year old and would tear easy. I had to be careful when I clipped her.
– low energy level
– no shine to her coat